With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
The Gallo Commerce Media Team is a team of subject matter experts that sits within the Paid Media Team and is specifically focused on paid advertising that drives foot traffic, purchase intent, and velocity across external sales channels, from brick & mortar grocery to 3rd party marketplaces like Drizly & Instacart.
The Sr. Commerce Media Specialist is responsible for developing media strategies & plans in partnership with the media agency & brand teams for an assigned portfolio of brands. Oversees the daily execution of marketing strategies that accelerate consumers through the purchase journey. Partners with both agency & internal partners to deliver strong performance of omnichannel media channels, including display, OTT video, Out of Home and paid social. Leverages data & analytics to understand and optimize the consumer retail (brick & mortar & external e-Comm) purchase journey and identify high-value audiences that will unlock growth for Gallo at a brand, portfolio, and enterprise level.
This position can be remote.
What You Will Do:
MEDIA STRATEGY & EFFECTIVENESS
- Develops paid media strategies, plans and learning agendas for an assigned series of brands in partnership with agency.
- Creates and communicates Commerce Media briefs for brands and campaigns.
- Ensures tactical media plans are approved, optimized, executed and reported against as planned. Partners with media agency to incorporate learnings into future plans & drive ongoing performance progress.
- In partnership with agency & Marcomm, ensures congruence of Commerce Media strategies & activity with holistic business & media objectives.
- Continuously maximizes and seeks optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- Identifies and advocates for media strategies, audiences, and tactics that drive the highest foot traffic lift, purchase intent lift, and ROAS. Links media delivery and insights to brand objectives and results.
- Communicates on performance trends and results by informing cross-functional partners on a monthly/quarterly basis highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
- Develops actionable media reports in partnership with Analytics, Insights, Commerce, e-Commerce, media agencies, and partners utilizing industry trends, business environment, and media results that are presented to teams.
- Provides subject matter expertise for the Commerce Marketing organization.
- Partners with the Analytics team and agency partners to track trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc.
- Partners with Commerce Media Account Executive to ensure Commerce Media creative is executed & implemented with excellence.
- Develops Commerce Media campaigns and partnerships by working collaboratively with Commerce Marketing, Brand Marketing, and eCommerce.
- Actively participates & represents the Paid Media discipline in the Integrated Marketing Planning (IMP) & AGILE process.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT
- Independently & proactively develops new capabilities, POVs and holistic paid media best practices.
- Partners with Commerce Media Manager & Media Director to envision Commerce Media north star objectives & goals.
- Actively develops & maintains Paid Media training materials for cross-functional partners.
- Delivers ongoing paid media thought leadership and education to marketing partners through the development and deployment of paid media best practices for the Enterprise.
- Authors content that increases the acumen of the broader Gallo marketing community delivered through both formal and informal trainings.
- Serves as subject matter expert and shares and implements best practices for Commerce Media.
- Monitors the media marketplace and Alc Bev industry competitors to identify trends and testing opportunities.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of digital marketing and media experience to include brand media, shopper media, e-commerce, or programmatic experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of agency or in-house commerce/digital media experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of digital marketing and media experience to include brand media, shopper media, e-commerce or programmatic experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of media, marketers and analytics.
- Proficiency in digital trends, best practices and measuring campaigns against KPIs.
- Skilled in optimizing digital media: CPM/display ads, retargeting, paid social media, search, etc.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of digital marketing and media marketing experience to include brand media, shopper media, e-Commerce, or programmatic experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in shopper or e-Comm media, development and implementation of data driven strategies and 1st party data acquisition strategies and media deployment.
- Experience working for an Alcohol beverage or CPG company.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click .
Requisition ID: 83066
Recruiter: Adam Johnson
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.