With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
For the right individual this role can be based remotely in the US.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for driving development of our Direct To Consumer, DTC, business. You will serve as an integral part of our growing E-Commerce platform by building and enhancing the next generation solutions in this space.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of technical solutions in accordance with requirements provided by the business and/or other areas within the IT organization.
- Take ownership as a full stack Senior developer on Salesforce (SFDC) platform.
- Be able to support the full code review and release management for SFDC.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Write clear, reliable, maintainable code with an understanding of standards and best practices.
- Write and review technical specifications.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
- Proficient with Apex development, Salesforce API's, Salesforce object/data model, Flow/Process Builder maintenance and development, and other Salesforce development related tasks.
- Provide guidance and learnings for internal teammates and help manage tasks undertaken by external contractors.
- Works with little to no guidance and has a high level of autonomy.
- Handles complex issues and problems.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Coaches and mentors peers.
- Performs root cause analysis for any technical application issues.
- Contributes to planning and preparing documentation of the development and functioning of operational systems including technical reports and instructional manuals.
- May be required to provide on-call support during off-hours as needed.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of IT experience; OR Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Math, Systems Engineering, or Data Sciences plus 1 year of IT experience; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of IT experience.
- Over 3 years of experience working on the Salesforce platform (specifically Sales Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Experience developing platform products.
- Competency with REST/SOAP API functions .
- Knowledge of latest integration technologies available between applications and platforms.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and ITSM processes such as incident, problem, change management, and project development content.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Experience in: APEX, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Studio IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Salesforce Developer Console, force.com, Salesforce Flow Builder/Process Builder, force.com, Salesforce Data Loader.
- Experience with Salesforce Order Management System (OMS).
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously Demandware).
- Experience working in a modern cloud stack building and consuming APIs.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead projects.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and lead others.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis techniques.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
- Hiring Salary Range: $103,000- $154,000
- Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please clickto view our full list of benefits or clickto watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click .
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.