With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Candidate can be California based and would need to be able to come into the office up to 5% of the time and working remote the remainder of the time.
As a Senior Product Analyst you will partnerclosely with the Technical Product Managers to produce technical requirements, perform detailed or complex product analysis, lead implementation activities, and provide ongoing support. Participates and provides leadership in agile meetings and ensures accurate and timely delivery of products.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for understanding business needs, collecting business requirements, and translating those needs (using process models, specifications, diagrams, charts, etc.) into functional specifications for data engineering to build data and analytics solutions for multiple product components.
- Owns technical product delivery for multiple product components.
- Actively identifies and helps resolves issues that may impair teams ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Under guidance of TPM, participates in the creation of design specifications, user manuals, release notes, and general system documentation by analyzing business needs and/or creating or updating requirements.
- Leads day to day execution, story development, participation in scrum teams; takes a more active ownership role for broader parts of a product vs smaller components.
- Participates in platform team agile planning and demand delivery via work estimation (story pointing), appropriate personal capacity planning, and story completion within planned time window (sprint).
- Assesses, breaks down, and quantifies work effort for new projects from the business into smaller executable parts (stories).
- Works with development and testing teams to ensure common understanding of user stories to ensure that acceptance criteria is complete, accurate and testable.
- Leads prioritization of team backlog and refining backlog.
- Works with project team to understand how the present and future business needs may impact the solution.
- Participates in measuring and helping to communicate solution value of IT contribution to key stakeholders.
- Communicates project status to key project stakeholders. Manages and tracks the status of products throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Evaluates existing business processes, uncovers areas of improvement, and analyzes and recommends solutions as they relate to product
- Translates existing solutions, spreadsheets and business problems into Anaplan multi-dimensional models and develops model documentation and solution.
- Modify existing Anaplan models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality.
- Stays up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems; Acts as a subject matter expert on product offerings supported.
- Mentors and provide guidance to more junior level staff.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of IT experience to include software development or product analyst experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 1 years of IT Product Analyst or ownership experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 7 years of IT experience to include software development or product analyst experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience leading/managing software development programs/projects.
- Familiarity with technical software delivery methods (e.g. Scrum, Agile, Waterfall) and change management practices.
- Deep technical knowledge of product/tech stack.
- Experience in Product Management.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of IT experience to include software development or product analyst experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of IT Product Analyst or ownership experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of IT experience to include software development or product analyst experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Product knowledge within specific product domain.
Understanding of current technology offerings and ability to stay current with emerging trends.
Knowledge of testing methodologies and user acceptance.
Ability to juggle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
Knowledge of general product management best practices and how to apply.
Strong problem-solving, analytical skills, strong communications and presentation skills.
Strong organizational and project coordination skills.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click .
- Hiring Salary Range: $93,600- $140,400
- Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please clickto view our full list of benefits or clickto watch our video.
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.