With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
This position can be remote for the right individual.
As a SAP Functional Expert - IBP, you will be accountable for the business process design in their functional area of expertise and adoption of standard functionality on SAP Integrated Business Planning (Demand and supply) and PP/DS for S/4 HANA.
What You Will Do:
- Work with business stakeholders to identify the business needs in Sales and operations planning and supply chain planning team
- Business case preparation to justify the feasibility of proposed solution to business leadership.
- Requirement elicitation leveraging techniques like brainstorming, requirement workshops etc.
- Finalize functional and technical specification documents.
- Architect IBP Demand, IBP Supply and PP/DS in S/4 Hana based on customer requirements
- Model configuration encompassing master data, planning levels, key figures, planning operators etc.
- Expertise in optimizing stat forecast algorithms, product lifecycle management and other forecast automation tools
- Hands on development experience in configuring different S&OP operators (Forecast consumption, Supply planning heuristic)
- Design and build CPI- DS mappings and task for inbound and outbound integration.
- Configure PP/DS core functionalities (Heuristic, DS board, etc)
- End to end ownership of change control and IBP Transport management system (export and import software collection)
- Ensure successful release and deployment of these changes into the production with least disruption as possible.
- As part of quarterly upgrades, identify new functionalities being rolled out by SAP and conduct demo of relevant functionalities to IT/ business leadership.
- Work closely with different teams in SAP to influence the product roadmap as per organization's requirements.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of working in SAP IBP and PP/DS modules experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrates experience with industry best practices and implementing SAP business processes.
- Experience in multiple end to end full life cycle SAP implementation projects and at least 1 end to end full life cycle of SAP IBP and PP/DS Implementation.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the functional aspects of the analysis and design process and its associated documentation (ie. Functional specifications, test plans).
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math, Engineering or Business Administration plus 10 years of business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Master's degree.
- Clear understanding SAP IBP and PP/DS modules and its integration to other functions.
- Strong hands-on experience in configuring relevant functional modules (SAP FICO, SAP PP, SAP MM, SAP PM, SAP QM) with integration to other systems.
- Process Improvement and the ability to understand business challenges and have the ability to translate into solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with business and IT globally.
- Should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Need to have strong documentation skills, ability to guide internal teams on SAP functionality.
- Understanding of SOX controls as applicable to software solutions and process controls.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to write basic queries or relevant basic technical know-how to extract information and provide quick analysis of data.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- Hiring Salary Range: $105,910 - $187,000.
- Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
- This position includes a competitive benefits package.
- Please clickto view our full list of benefits or clickto watch our video.
To view a full job description, please click .
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.